jasonwch
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
As many posted on the forum. I and everyone have similar issue. (This is already upgraded for whole night and a full charge)
CPU also peak at 2.84/2.96 as from Armoury Crate even didn't do anything
Temperature goes high
Battery drain quickly
"Android System" also taking all battery usage from Battery page
What I observed:
From running processes, "Google Play Service" always show up, which not the case in old firmware
What I've tried to fix:
Wipe data (all data not just cache) for Google Play service and Armoury Crate. After cleaned, seems the CPU back to 826Hz, but after I restart the device, it go back to 2.84/2.96 all the time
There may be something wrong on this?

266 REPLIES 266

SoumyaRS
Rising Star II
Osmak

They already launched rog 3 with NEW FEATURES and abandoned rog 2 ? Why does rog 3 have any new features which rog 2 doesn't..greedy much?

Rog 2 is only like 8 months old since release date ..it's not like it's 2-3 years old..you guys at asus are most disgusting fellow I have seen.... abandoning devices not even a year old and trying to make money off new device...you have Android 10 so late, your hardware is faulty, air triggers are joke and never worked well .the least we ask for is a bug free update ...for god sake...you couldn't even give bug free update and you give updates every 4 months ..

What about promised bimonthly updates? Went to drain..

Will never purchase asus products again..not even pc stuff because you guys don't value customers... Shame on you asus

View post
Now you are talking...👍

wellysoeg2606
Star I
Guys tried this method, shut down your phone and let it cooldown, if can put it under AC so faster the cooldown then when not hot anymore, try open the phone. It is work for me, but if we download app it will back to 2.96ghz so anyone got any fix method ???

Vamp
Zen Master I
What does Android System handles that it's eating all of my battery...?
screenshot-20200925-130137565.jpg

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Vamp

What does Android System handles that it's eating all of my battery...?

screenshot-20200925-130137565.jpg

View post
Check ur cpu usage in Armoury crate xD

Vamp
Zen Master I
Swaraj

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/117903#Comment_117903

Check ur cpu usage in Armoury crate xD

View post
2.96 GHz constantly...