This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 3 black crush is hardware issue. Screen is not upto mark

talwindersinghc
Rising Star II
Giving people a battery centric feature doesn't solve your problems asus. Rog 3' screen is not upto mark. Its an hardware issue. You cant fix it with software. But, you can minimise its and distract users from this issue by adding new attractive feature . That's what asus is doing. And thats why rog 3 is being sent to third party developers like Lineage OS for minimising screen issues . Not gonna work asus. You need to take a stand and call all faulted unit in .
15 REPLIES 15

Noix
Rising Star II
On my phone in medium brightness the quality is completely unacceptable even for a 100 euros phone, they only ask for patience but this screen is garbage for the price the phone costs. This will be my last Asus.

talwindersinghc
Rising Star II
Noix

On my phone in medium brightness the quality is completely unacceptable even for a 100 euros phone, they only ask for patience but this screen is garbage for the price the phone costs. This will be my last Asus.

View post
Exactly. they should called all the faulty units and replace them

talwindersinghc
Rising Star II
KenWong

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115850#Comment_115850

Wouldn't it be better to apply same parameter for all use cases similar to ROG Phone 2 instead of app by app basis? You should be well aware your dev team thus far have the capacity to push 1 to 2 fota per month. There are way too many apps out there, in no way it is feasible for you to tune for each. Not to mention the sudden dip of update for 1 fota every 4 to 5 months once ROG Phone 4 releases (as evident to current ROG Phone 2 update schedule), means any new apps will suffer from black crush issue for a long time.

View post
Right...

talwindersinghc
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi @talwindersinghchahal,

Display and video quality will get better and better with each update. Fine tuning for all takes time as nowadays we have tons of different video Apps and tuning for all will take time.

ASUS ROG Phone comes with a overall package so we try to bring more and more feature with working closely on the existing ones. Appreciate your patience on this.

View post
We are buyers not testers . You should test your phones completely before start shipping. Seriously , next rog will be a flop for sure .

Noix
Rising Star II
talwindersinghchahal

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115850#Comment_115850

We are buyers not testers . You should test your phones completely before start shipping. Seriously , next rog will be a flop for sure .

View post
I can accept a faulty phone it happens to every brand, but what is unacceptable is the way they are treating this issue.