This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max pro m2 idle battery drain when fingerprint sensor is turned on.

Ambadi
Star I
Max pro m2 battery drain when fingerprint sensor is turned on(only when phone is in idle condition) . Changed software and sensor but of no use.
11 REPLIES 11

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Ambadi

screenshot-20200921-175636.png

screenshot-20200921-175651.png

View post
ur quickstep launcher is using too much ram
turn off notification dots in quickstep

Ambadi
Star I
Okay. But there is no battery drain when i turn off the fingerprint sensor.

Ambadi
Star I
abhaykrishnan02

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115559#Comment_115559

ur quickstep launcher is using too much ram

turn off notification dots in quickstep

View post
Okay. But there is no battery drain when the fingerprint sensor is turned off.

vfebrian6661
Star III
Yeah, for this bug, i can confirm when fingerprint on there's bug that when phone in idle it always drain battery and when i turn off the fingerprint there's no drain battery when idle... I and for two month i turn off the fingerprint my battery backup is good when idle... And one more when fingerprint on, around the fp get more heating than usual thats why i turn off the fp and its more "normal"

Ambadi
Star I
vfebrian6661

Yeah, for this bug, i can confirm when fingerprint on there's bug that when phone in idle it always drain battery and when i turn off the fingerprint there's no drain battery when idle... I and for two month i turn off the fingerprint my battery backup is good when idle... And one more when fingerprint on, around the fp get more heating than usual thats why i turn off the fp and its more "normal"

View post
I changed my fingerprint sensor because of this problem. And was good for three months but again i am faced the same issue.