This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Update For Pie, Next Update is Android 10!

AsusYouzr
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: 601kl
Firmware Version: 087
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: coming soon
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): good bye Android 9
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Say Good bye to Android 9 pie. I think this new 087 is the last update on Android 9 pie for max pro m1.
There are some facts which pointing this may be the last pie update.
Remember the last update of Android 8 Oreo 340 version? Look at it's description on Asus website. It had updated GMS. Then in the next update we got Android 9 pie .
The latest update we receive has the same changes.... People who saying it's just a security patch update, just think did you ever received a 600MB plus size security patch update before?
I think this update prepare base for smooth transition to Android 10 Q.
I am sure next update is releasing with Android 10 in October ... A little more wait for Android Q.
screenshot-20200910-164120.png

77 REPLIES 77

dibyarupprk2011
Rising Star II
AsusYouzr

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/111829#Comment_111829

Now my doubt is clear, you are a real dumb Kid😂

Android 11 on a already 2 years old smartphone😂😂

I am sure you will ask for Android 13 on this phone lol😁,

You really Wanna run windows 10 on pentium 4 🤣🤣

Real dumb like you are rare species.

On a serious note Android version updates every next year as well as new hardware packed smartphones.

You can't simply demand a all new version for a old hardware.

According to you a SD 865 and SD 636 is same ..lol kid get some research next time before replying pure garbage on someone others post.

If you hate Asus, why are you here on this forum..?!?

And mind your language next time before writing trash comments.

Grow up kid.

View post
Ass hole get some knowledge.. it's Qualcomm who's making its best selling 660board processors i.e, 630,636,660 suitable for android 11 upgrade..now it depends on the oem to give or not..but our device definitely has the hardware potentiality to run android11.. instead of barking gain some knowledge from the web..

vivekanandap201
Star II
Some people forgot that Asus assured 2 major update ..we already got 1 and going to get next one ...
I want to say one issue ...redmi 7 pro, one of my friend using ...his camera stop and black screen appears whenever his phone get heat while doing video calling ....
Is such a hardware issues managible by given gaming beast SD processor with shitty basic flaws..

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
vivekanandap2017

Some people forgot that Asus assured 2 major update and 3 year security patch update...we already got 1 and going to get next one ...

I want to say one issue ...redmi 7 pro, one of my friend using ...his camera stop and black screen appears whenever his phone get heat while doing video calling ....

Is such a hardware issues managible by given gaming beast SD processor with shitty basic flaws..

View post
Asus did not said that they will be providing 3 years of security patch update. They only said that they will give two major update.
Even their flagship device don't get 3 years of security patch update.

AsusYouzr
Rising Star II
dibyarupprk2011

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/111894#Comment_111894

Ass hole get some knowledge.. it's Qualcomm who's making its best selling 660board processors i.e, 630,636,660 suitable for android 11 upgrade..now it depends on the oem to give or not..but our device definitely has the hardware potentiality to run android11.. instead of barking gain some knowledge from the web..

View post
Hey garbage minded dumb ,
first mind your language, don't use your home mothertounge language here.
Second read comments properly before replying to someone.
I replied to another dumb (like you) who wants Android 11 Right now on a 2 year old hardware capable smartphone ( did you both share same reserch!)
In my reply i don't deny that this phone can't or will not receive Android 11 in near future ( there is still doubt it will receive)
It needs more time to run tests and provide stable smooth new Android version on older hardware than a latest SD chip based phone.
And you bark about capabilities,
A dual core pc is capable of windows 10,
Will you try to install it too !?! LOL. 🤣😁🤣
Dumb boy/ girl whatever you are first get some mature knowledge before writing your idiotic thoughts.

vivekanandap201
Star II
Thanks veeharish for the perfect information.