Serious issue with MediatTek Wi-Fi 6 mt7921 LAN card
- System: Windows 11-Home, 64-bit
- Battery or AC: Both
- Model: FX506HM
- Frequency of occurrence: Every 2-3mins
- Reset OS: Done, I even reset my laptop!
- Screenshot or video:
I have tried almost every trouble shooting I have seen online, I am certain that this is a driver issue, I did the following:
- Reset my Laptop but kept all the files, so after doing this my laptop rolled back to old drivers etc same when I bought it. I worked fine for at least 2-3 hours not until windows 11 auto update and this specific driver came back and started to be faulty again.
- I uninstall and reinstalled the driver after downloading from myasus website.
- I updated BIOS and firmware as well.
After all these troubleshooting steps, The issue still not solved. It's so frustrating.
Is there any solution?? Can I disable this driver and Install intel wifi driver? my laptop is 2021 Tuff F15