Battery or AC: AC
Model: Firmware 3.0.0.4.388_21099
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS: ?
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Dear Asus,
Nodes other than base disconnects and starts fast flashing blue light. This can go on for a very long time. Sometimes node restart will allow reconnect. But before long problem will reappear. System used to work fine for a year, then there were some intermittent internet issues a few weeks ago and about the same time the disconnecting started. Now I get this problem even with stable internet and it happens many times in a day.
I suppose I should do factory reset. But I have the latest firmware, why should I spend all this time trouble shooting, downgrading etc? If this is caused by firmware change, all the work on upgrades are negated by this behaviour. I would be better off with a simple but reliable single router, even if it does not cover my house.
Google and you find that many people suffer this problem.
cheers
Gunnar
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
gdj
  1. System: ZenWiFi AX, XT8 AX6600
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: Firmware 3.0.0.4.388_21099
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS: ?
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Dear Asus,

Nodes other than base disconnects and starts fast flashing blue light. This can go on for a very long time. Sometimes node restart will allow reconnect. But before long problem will reappear. System used to work fine for a year, then there were some intermittent internet issues a few weeks ago and about the same time the disconnecting started. Now I get this problem even with stable internet and it happens many times in a day.

I suppose I should do factory reset. But I have the latest firmware, why should I spend all this time trouble shooting, downgrading etc? If this is caused by firmware change, all the work on upgrades are negated by this behaviour. I would be better off with a simple but reliable single router, even if it does not cover my house.

Google and you find that many people suffer this problem.

cheers

Gunnar

ZenWifi XT8 Ax6600 Node disconnect all the time
@gdj
Here we mainly discuss the issues/questions related to ASUS laptop.
For your Router questions, I suggest you contact our local call center to have further assistance.
Please refer to below and find the link of local call center.
https://www.asus.com/support/Product/ContactUs/Services/questionform/?lang=en
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.