This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus system control interface driver missing

annisaayu6397
Star I
Hello, I have a little trouble here. My asus system control interface driver is currently missing after I reinstall my windows 10. After I tried to manually installing the asus system control it gave me notice that there were trouble with my system hence some function couldnt work properly.

Before I re install my windows I had it system and worked well. Btw, my laptop type is Vivobook x540ubr.
3 REPLIES 3

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
annisaayu6397

Hello, I have a little trouble here. My asus system control interface driver is currently missing after I reinstall my windows 10. After I tried to manually installing the asus system control it gave me notice that there were trouble with my system hence some function couldnt work properly.

Before I re install my windows I had it system and worked well. Btw, my laptop type is Vivobook x540ubr.

Did your laptop come with preinstalled windows from Asus factory?
If yes means, then the Asus SCI driver will be installed by Asus.
Check below asus site supported models list
[Notebook] ASUS System Control Interface Driver Release to Fix Windows 11 Upgrade Error | Official S...

Falcon_ASUS
annisaayu6397

Hi annisaayu6397 
Driver installation needs to be installed in order.
Please try to reinstall according to the following FAQ.
[Notebook] The suggested sequence of installation drivers | Official Support | ASUS GlobalSorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.