This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[UX430UN][NUMPAD] How to activate NUMPAD on physical keys?

System: Windows 11
Battery or AC:
Model: UX430UN
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
The UX430UN does not have a NUMPAD on its touchpad but I was hoping to have at least a way to enable a virtual NUMPAD on physical keys. Is there a way to enable it? I have tried multiple combinations of keys (FN+...) with no result.
8 REPLIES 8

Falcon_ASUS
fabrizio_caruso
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: UX430UN
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

The UX430UN does not have a NUMPAD on its touchpad but I was hoping to have at least a way to enable a virtual NUMPAD on physical keys. Is there a way to enable it? I have tried multiple combinations of keys (FN+...) with no result.

[UX430UN][NUMPAD] How to activate NUMPAD on physical keys?
@fabrizio_caruso
If your model does not have this function, it cannot be turned on by hotkey.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

@Falcon_ASUS How do you know this is not possible on the UX430UN laptop? If not sure, what should I do to verify whether it is possible?
I only mean a virtual NUMPAD mapped on physical keys.
I don't mean the numpad on the touchpad even though the latest touchpad driver names seems to hint at this possibility but there is no documentation.

Falcon_ASUS
fabrizio_caruso

@Falcon_ASUS How do you know this is not possible on the UX430UN laptop? If not sure, what should I do to verify whether it is possible?

I only mean a virtual NUMPAD mapped on physical keys.

I don't mean the numpad on the touchpad even though the latest touchpad driver names seems to hint at this possibility but there is no documentation.

View post
@fabrizio_caruso
You can provide me with your laptop serial number through the message, and I can check it for you.
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.

Sorry, can I do the check myself if you tell me how to do it. Why would a serial number be necessary?