This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T100 tablet not working

The_Edwin
Star I
T100 tablet with detachable keyboard. Had not been used for a few months so plugged in charger/mains adapter.However, when power button pressed the light flashes a few times but nothing else happens. I know the battery is fully charged because I was able to remove in abd connect to another T11 tablet and it powered it up and showed fully charged. Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
The_Edwin

T100 tablet with detachable keyboard. Had not been used for a few months so plugged in charger/mains adapter.However, when power button pressed the light flashes a few times but nothing else happens. I know the battery is fully charged because I was able to remove in abd connect to another T11 tablet and it powered it up and showed fully charged. Any suggestions?

T100 tablet not working
@The_Edwin
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - Notebook cannot power on and shows black screen | Official Support | AS...Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.