This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z13 - Armoury Crate

smokeypsd
Star III

I am so done with the software of this Tablet from Asus. My install for armoury crate was having issues, so I goto use the uninstall tool. It's not working. Now I have no armoury crate (which I need for the xg) a uninstaller not working and a install that refuses to start. 

Any help greatly appreciated. For the price I paid for the tablet and xg, I have wasted too much time troubleshooting this, hands down.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

smokeypsd
Star III

The actual uninstaller was not working, unfortunately none of those links helped.

I have however fixed my problem. I just used a system restore point, somehow that caused armoury crate to actually update properly and for now, it's working and behaving as normally again. Just putting this up as something to try for anyone else who runs into a similar issue

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@smokeypsd 
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Gaming NB/DT] Armoury Crate - Installation SOP 
[Gaming NB/DT] Armoury Crate Introduction (Ver5.0) 
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

smokeypsd
Star III

The actual uninstaller was not working, unfortunately none of those links helped.

I have however fixed my problem. I just used a system restore point, somehow that caused armoury crate to actually update properly and for now, it's working and behaving as normally again. Just putting this up as something to try for anyone else who runs into a similar issue

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.