This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE ENABLE VOLTE ON DIGI NETWORK (MALAYSIA).

Kojima
Star I
The MALAYSIAN government is dropping 3G network nationwide and now ASUS phones on DIGI networks are having poor call quality. Please enable VOLTE ON DIGI NETWORK.
I have created a survey on Facebook regarding the various networks in Malaysia in which of them has VOLTE enabled for Zenphone 8.
I have found out that the following has VOLTE enabled:
Maxis
Umobile
Celcom
Hotlink
YES
Why are DIGI users still unable to activate VOLTE. DIGI has the 3rd biggest users in Malaysia. Even cheaper smartphones from other brands are able to use VOLTE on DIGI.
ASUS PLEASE FIX THIS.
3 REPLIES 3

izani
Rising Star I
Kojima

The MALAYSIAN government is dropping 3G network nationwide and now ASUS phones on DIGI networks are having poor call quality. Please enable VOLTE ON DIGI NETWORK.

I have created a survey on Facebook regarding the various networks in Malaysia in which of them has VOLTE enabled for Zenphone 8.

I have found out that the following has VOLTE enabled:

1. Maxis
  2. Umobile
  3. Celcom
  4. Hotlink
  5. YES

Why are DIGI users still unable to activate VOLTE. DIGI has the 3rd biggest users in Malaysia. Even cheaper smartphones from other brands are able to use VOLTE on DIGI.

ASUS PLEASE FIX THIS.

PLEASE ENABLE VOLTE ON DIGI NETWORK (MALAYSIA).
Vote here VoLTE and VoWiFi support for Zenfone 8 — ZenTalk (asus.com)
I'm waiting for VoLTE support for Celcom & Digi too.

Mattias_ASUS
Hello @Kojima
Thanks for your feedback, we are constantly working together with several network providers to bring VoLTE to as many users as possible.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.