System:
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hello you all. I got my Zenbook ux 425 a one week a go, and my keyboard is misconfigured . I tried several searches and nothing works .I am from Brasil and i need one keyboard abnt2 . How can i configure my keyboard ? Hope you all. Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
alecioqueiroz
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Hello you all. I got my Zenbook ux 425 a one week a go, and my keyboard is misconfigured . I tried several searches and nothing works .I am from Brasil and i need one keyboard abnt2 . How can i configure my keyboard ? Hope you all. Thank you.

Keyboard Misconfigured Zenbook UX 425
What is meant by misconfigured , is the keyboard layout is changed to another language?
or keyboard buttons are typing is serach box

Falcon_ASUS
alecioqueiroz
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Keyboard Misconfigured Zenbook UX 425
@alecioqueiroz
Since it is a newly purchased laptop, I would recommend that you check with your local service center to see if the keyboard can be replaced. Or ask the dealer if you can return or exchange the laptop. The following is the contact information: http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

alecioqueiroz
Star I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/59572/keyboard-misconfigured-zenbook-ux-425

What is meant by misconfigured , is the keyboard layout is changed to another language?

or keyboard buttons are typing is serach box

View post
Hi RAJU . First thank you for your answer. Most of keys is not working in my keyboard, as i told you, my keyboad is deconfigured. Im from Brasil and i need one keyboad to set up that works here. I tried to find tutorial on internet that shows how to do it but i found nothing like my case. I think that are one way to do it,but i dont know how . Im seending one photo of my keyboard maybe its can help...
keyboard.jpg