Battery Health Charging in MyAsus doesn't work
- System: Windows 10 with all updates current
- Battery or AC: AC
- Model: VivoBook 17 (S712UA)
- Frequency of occurrence: Regularly
- Reset OS: Rebooted, updated BIOS, uninstalled and reinstalled MyAsus
- Screenshot or video: None
Detailed description： Battery charges to 100% overnight, even though I have the Battery Health Charging set to Maximum Lifespan Mode, which should limit it to 60%. The computer stays plugged in almost all the time, so I don't want to degrade the battery by keeping it charged to 100%. Several phone calls and chats with Asus tech support hasn't helped at all. I'd like to fix this before long-term battery degradation occurs. Thanks for any tips.