Fix annoying bug with disabling GPS in Asus Camera
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: zs671ks
- Firmware Version: WW_184.108.40.206
- Rooted or not: no
- Frequency of Occurrence: each time wifi disbaled
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Asus Camera
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Please fix the annoying bug in Asus Camera, here is the steps how to repeat it:
- Wifi and GPS are turned on, option to save GPS coordinates in photos in Asus Camera settings is turned on.
- Disable WiFi
- Open Camera
- option to save GPS coordinates in photos in Asus Camera settings is off now automatically
- Turn on WiFi
- Saving GPS to photos is still off
To make it easier for understanding I recorded video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu9TzefvTIs
No native camera application in any phone has this, so I assume this is bug - why am I obliged to keep WiFi enabled, if I already have GPS enabled?