System: s532flc
Battery or AC:
Model: s532flc
Frequency of occurrence: always
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:

When the new bios will be released that activates the tpm for the s532flc model, for the s532fl model, it is already available.

At the control of windows 11 it is not activated.

image.png
image.png

8 REPLIES 8

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
giusyguglielmo69
  1. System: s532flc
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: s532flc
  4. Frequency of occurrence: always
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

When the new bios will be released that activates the tpm for the s532flc model, for the s532fl model, it is already available.

image.png

image.png

windows 11 bios
Normally if the intel releases new microcode for the particular intel processor, afterward, Asus will do series of testing before releasing the public.
I have vivobook 15 X542UQ flashed bios for windows 10 only, but my laptop running windows 11 without problems.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
giusyguglielmo69
  1. System: s532flc
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: s532flc
  4. Frequency of occurrence: always
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

image.png

image.png

windows 11 bios
Normally if the intel releases new microcode for the particular intel processor, afterward, Asus will do series of testing before releasing the public.
I have vivobook 15 X542UQ flashed bios for windows 10 only, but my laptop running windows 11 without problems.

giusyguglielmo6
Star II
the windows 11 installation package tells me that the TPM 2.0 is not present, and blocks the installation of windows11. But shouldn't this be available in the i7 10510u CPU? is it necessary to update the bios? I followed the instructions in teh asus FAQ 1046308  but the voices are not there

giusyguglielmo6
Star II
@Blake_ASUS no suggestion?