Ongoing Repair Update and A Request

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZenFone 5z
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Well, it's now 7+ weeks and I still don't have my 5z.

2 days ago, 2 spares (mo-bo and battery) were delivered to the svc that took 3 weeks! Today, svc told that the device was working properly just by changing the battery; mo-bo wasn't needed. However, some standard ASUS tests were yet to be done. The person on call spoke very clumsily. i am scared that the device is only partly/temporarily repaired as i hardly trust these 3rd party service providers. But that's just speculation.

I also noted that there was some quotation remark on repair status. Please note that i won't pay a dime simply because the device was in an unusable state (have proof) when i collected it on 4th Aug from the svc. Pathetic svc BTW! That was the reason i had to submit my handset on 11th Aug for re-repair.

I read some posts where users praised Christine. Therefore, I particularly request @Christine_ASUS to help if possible.

Tagged:

Comments