Incompatibility with Adobe Creative Cloud
I have the following problem:
- When on Asus ZenBook Pro I open Adobe Illustrator (part of Adobe Creative Cloud) I get an alert that there are some system incompatibilities.
- Screenshot attached to this e-mail
- System Compatibility Report attached to this e-mail
FYI: I have just updated my Windows 10 so that should not be a problem.
Does anyone know how to update my Asusu ZenBook Pro to get rid of those system incompatibilities?
What I have already tried to do:
I have installed MyAsus application on my computer in order to be able to check for the updates by myself. The problem I'm experiencing is the following:
- In my MyAsus app only two icons are visible (please see attached screenshot)
- While in the product support guidelines website there are several other icons. Among them also the icon that allows the owner of the computer to check for the updates (please see attached screenshot)
Does anyone know how to get those icons visible in my MyAsus app in order for me to able to look up for the updates of my computer on my own.