levinagy97
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZenFone 7 pro
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: non rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
There is one thing I find a little uncomfortable. When I am using a messaging app and I previously made a selfie and I close the app or exit the conversation when I want to take a picture in the same app and same or other conversation the camera flips and it is a little bothering (at least for me).
Can be added an option in the settings menu for the camera to be in the default position regardless whether it was used as selfie camera previously or not ( in every messaging app)?
For example the camera app is doing this, and it is very comfortable.
I think it can be added via an update.

2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
levinagy97

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZenFone 7 pro
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: non rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

There is one thing I find a little uncomfortable. When I am using a messaging app and I previously made a selfie and I close the app or exit the conversation when I want to take a picture in the same app and same or other conversation the camera flips and it is a little bothering (at least for me).

Can be added an option in the settings menu for the camera to be in the default position regardless whether it was used as selfie camera previously or not ( in every messaging app)?

For example the camera app is doing this, and it is very comfortable.

I think it can be added via an update.

Atomic camera flip in apps
It's not that easy as all apps behave differently but I will forward your suggestion

levinagy97
Star I
Thank you!
I didn't even think that my comment will be read, so this is 1000% success for me.
Thank you again.