This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi messing with Bluetooth earbuds.

Craven
Rising Star II
Anyone else get music disruptions on their BT earbuds when passing by/staying in certain locations? Particularly one that hosts many WiFi hotspots? I get this problem all the time whenever i walk past malls/hotels on my way to work. Turning off wifi and data seem to be the fix but it's a hit or miss as i still get interruptions on certain days. I'm using Fiil T1x earbuds.
3 REPLIES 3

botboy444
Zen Master I
Craven

Anyone else get music disruptions on their BT earbuds when passing by/staying in certain locations? Particularly one that hosts many WiFi hotspots? I get this problem all the time whenever i walk past malls/hotels on my way to work. Turning off wifi and data seem to be the fix but it's a hit or miss as i still get interruptions on certain days. I'm using Fiil T1x earbuds.

Wi-Fi messing with Bluetooth earbuds.
I do sometimes, theres one spot on my street that always causes my BT headphones (samsung iconx 2018), it also happened with my OG pixel, but they're known to have janky AF bluetooth

There doesnt seem to be any hotspots or anything around that area, but it is under a powerline going across the road, so im not entirely sure

but you're not alone, it does happen

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Bluetooth operates on the 2,4 GHz band, which is where you'll also find a lot of Wi-Fi devices and other sources of potential interference. High voltage power lines can cause interference, as noticed by @botboy444. Even micro waves can mess with your connection in some cases. It's something every device operating on the 2,4 GHz has to deal with.

yosef019
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

Bluetooth operates on the 2,4 GHz band, which is where you'll also find a lot of Wi-Fi devices and other sources of potential interference. High voltage power lines can cause interference, as noticed by @botboy444. Even micro waves can mess with your connection in some cases. It's something every device operating on the 2,4 GHz has to deal with.

View post
i didnt have this problem with s21 ultra that i had. only rog 3 and other users in israel too wtih airpods 1