This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new Asus takes to much time on a blacks screen before loading Win 10 Logon screen

System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC and Battery
Model: ASUS FA506IU-HN278 R7
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Windows 10
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hi
I've just bougt a new ASUS FA506IU-HN278 R7. It's a TUF Gaming laptop (AMD Ryzen 7, 16gb rRAM, SSD 1Gb and a GTX 1660i.
It came with no OS but no problem, I've installed Windows 10 on it.
The question is that, considering it's hardware, I expected it to load windows in just a few seconds.
However it actually takes too much time since to load the actual windows 10 logon screen from the moment I press the "turn on" button" . It spends more than 15 seconds showing a black screen until the windows logon screen finally apears.
I admit that once I logon it quickly loads windows itself. But I expected windows to load in just a few seconds from the moment I pressed the "turn on" button.
Is this normal? Could this be some kind of BIOS misconfiguration? I loaded the bios setep and reseted to the defaut settings. But it keeps taking the same time to load windows logon screen.
Thanks in advance for your opinion,
Regards
4 REPLIES 4

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
franciscodecio
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: AC and Battery
  3. Model: ASUS FA506IU-HN278 R7
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: Windows 10
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Hi

I've just bougt a new ASUS FA506IU-HN278 R7. It's a TUF Gaming laptop (AMD Ryzen 7, 16gb rRAM, SSD 1Gb and a GTX 1660i.

It came with no OS but no problem, I've installed Windows 10 on it.

The question is that, considering it's hardware, I expected it to load windows in just a few seconds.

However it actually takes too much time since to load the actual windows 10 logon screen from the moment I press the "turn on" button" . It spends more than 15 seconds showing a black screen until the windows logon screen finally apears.

I admit that once I logon it quickly loads windows itself. But I expected windows to load in just a few seconds from the moment I pressed the "turn on" button.

Is this normal? Could this be some kind of BIOS misconfiguration? I loaded the bios setep and reseted to the defaut settings. But it keeps taking the same time to load windows logon screen.

Thanks in advance for your opinion,

Regards

My new Asus takes to much time on a blacks screen before loading Win 10 Logon screen
Your laptop has came with SSD , butit takes too mch time means , then might be windows OS settings .
i uploaded batch files in zip format , download it and unzip it ,
then open this file ""delete all schtasks.bat"" with notepad, replace RAJU by YOURNAME and save it .
Now create new system restore point for secure process ,
then boot windows into safemode ,
then run below files with admin rights
""delete all schtasks.bat""
above file deletes most of scheduled tasks , if asked asked permission means click ok.
""Clear_Event_Viewer_Logs.bat""
above file deletes all event viewer files stored in C partition .

dont forget to create system restore point , before executing two files .

Hi Raju,
Thanks a lot for your help.
I ran the programs you so kindly sent me, just as you said, and I've also went to windows startup and set to "off" position some of the startupp programs I had there, like Onedrive sync and Google "backup and sync" for Drive, some Adobe programs and also a DaVinci Resolve one and even a Printer one.
All on All it is a lot quicker now...More as I thought it should. I'll test it a few more days and then I'll right my feedback again.
Thanks a lot once again and have a great weekend,
Francis

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
franciscodecio

Hi Raju,

Thanks a lot for your help.

I ran the programs you so kindly sent me, just as you said, and I've also went to windows startup and set to "off" position some of the startupp programs I had there, like Onedrive sync and Google "backup and sync" for Drive, some Adobe programs and also a DaVinci Resolve one and even a Printer one.

All on All it is a lot quicker now...More as I thought it should. I'll test it a few more days and then I'll right my feedback again.

Thanks a lot once again and have a great weekend,

Francis

View post
Ok i am waiting for your reply

Willjoe
Star II

So whenever this happens, the first thing you can try is press the Windows logo key , the Ctrl key, the Shift key and B at the same time. This will reset the connection so that the operating system regains the display. Once finished, check to see if you get the normal display back on your Asus laptop

Regards,

Will