My new Asus takes to much time on a blacks screen before loading Win 10 Logon screen

franciscodeciofranciscodecio Level 1
edited March 15 in Others
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: AC and Battery
  3. Model: ASUS FA506IU-HN278 R7
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: Windows 10
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Hi

I've just bougt a new ASUS FA506IU-HN278 R7. It's a TUF Gaming laptop (AMD Ryzen 7, 16gb rRAM, SSD 1Gb and a GTX 1660i.

It came with no OS but no problem, I've installed Windows 10 on it.

The question is that, considering it's hardware, I expected it to load windows in just a few seconds.

However it actually takes too much time since to load the actual windows 10 logon screen from the moment I press the "turn on" button" . It spends more than 15 seconds showing a black screen until the windows logon screen finally apears.

I admit that once I logon it quickly loads windows itself. But I expected windows to load in just a few seconds from the moment I pressed the "turn on" button.

Is this normal? Could this be some kind of BIOS misconfiguration? I loaded the bios setep and reseted to the defaut settings. But it keeps taking the same time to load windows logon screen.

Thanks in advance for your opinion,

Regards

Comments

• edited February 12

Your laptop has came with SSD , butit takes too mch time means , then might be windows OS settings .

i uploaded batch files in zip format , download it and unzip it ,

then open this file ""delete all schtasks.bat"" with notepad, replace RAJU by YOURNAME and save it .

Now create new system restore point for secure process ,

then boot windows into safemode ,

then run below files with admin rights

""delete all schtasks.bat""

above file deletes most of scheduled tasks , if asked asked permission means click ok.

""Clear_Event_Viewer_Logs.bat""

above file deletes all event viewer files stored in C partition .

dont forget to create system restore point , before executing two files .

• Hi Raju,

Thanks a lot for your help.

I ran the programs you so kindly sent me, just as you said, and I've also went to windows startup and set to "off" position some of the startupp programs I had there, like Onedrive sync and Google "backup and sync" for Drive, some Adobe programs and also a DaVinci Resolve one and even a Printer one.

All on All it is a lot quicker now...More as I thought it should. I'll test it a few more days and then I'll right my feedback again.

Thanks a lot once again and have a great weekend,

Francis

This discussion has been closed.