ASUS TUF GAMING 505GT - Video Problem : HELP NEEDED!
- System: Windows 10 Home
- Battery or AC: AC
- Model: ASUS TUF GAMING 505GT
- Frequency of occurrence: once every week
- Reset OS: Done, it just reduced frequency from 3-5x a week to once a week - LCD was also replaced.
- Screenshot or video: Can't send video as apparently I have to be a member for a while to be able to send link. I have attached a picture though.
I have this weird Video problem whenever I play videos using Media Players or stream video using NetFlix or Youtube, there is a chance that the video would freeze with dancing boxes and eerie static noise with HardReset as the only solution. I have tried the following:
- Installed all windows update
- Installed all needed ASUS updates (Firmware and Software)
- Reimage the Computer
- Replaced the LCD from the manufacturer's warranty
- Reimage the computer again
Same thing. The only relief is with everything that I have done is that it happens once a week now instead of the 3-5x a week. I love this laptop and it is just sad to see an ASUS TUF Gaming series laptop with this type of problem that cannot be fixed by local ASUS certified technicians. I have never encountered anything like this before and this is the first time I bought an ASUS brand. Can someone help me fix this? Thanks a bunch!