Phone / Dialer app design bug
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ZS621KL (Zenfone 5z)
- Firmware Version: 18.104.22.168
- Rooted or not: Not Rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: -
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Phone
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
The phone app in 5z shows icons on the left only for outgoing / dialed calls. For missed calls and received calls no such icon is shown and it just has a blank empty space. This spoils the design language and aesthetics of the UI. As 5z is nearing its end of support, we did not want the device to get stuck looking like this. This is a design issue and can be fixed without much hassle I believe. Mods please take a note. Thanks!
Screenshot attached for reference.