New Good News for Asus Team (new bugs🙂)
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Firmware Version: 087
- Rooted or not: No
- Frequency of Occurrence: Android 9
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Dear Asus Team (not dear😒)
No one knows who is sitting there and making Buggy Updates but a suggestion is here to Change Your Software Team Who Makes Update. Spend some Money on the knowledged and Experience Developers because your team can't make a bug less software (as everyone knows)
Following list of some of Your Favourite Things -: THE BUGS😍
Hope you feel good after reading that you have successfully irritated your Costumers 🙂
1. On holding any app on App drawer, the pop-up of App Info does not come. Means, on holding any app, it does not get hold, after releasing it opens, rather than holding and placing on Home Screen which got fix after force stopping Quickstep Launcher (made by Asus🤣).
2. Sometimes, On holding The Volume Function Keys, volume does not decreases or increases gradually, it need to press the keys again and again for decreasing or increasing.
You can see..there is no app. You can not say I have not installed any app thats why it is happening because the Pre-Installed apps are also not shown.
Tip- As everyone has known that your team can't make updates on time(bugless) then just hire any custom rom developer and he will make. The Custom Rom based on Android 11 has came for the device and the Stock Rom is getting stuck on Android 10 Beta😑 Dont you guys feel insult after hearing bad words from customers or you are feeling Proud 🙄
@victor2020 Hey Bro, If you want to say something on the above, say something new.. don't copy and paste the same you do always. I got bored by hearing that again and again😴, I want something New (Since you are of Asus🥴I don't think you give a NEW reply)
From January you guys are continuously listening Abuses from Angry Customers but are not responding to it for Max Pro M1. Congrats Asus, soon your shutter will fall soon because not only in Budget Phones your software is worst, there are a lot of bugs in Flagship Phones also and every gamer after experiencing that, never buy and suggest your phone..So the Last Day is not so far (if you continue like this)
Note- Not a warning, just a Reminder and Wa****ng for your better 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣