MrBlackCrush
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 3
Firmware Version: Last Version (.99)
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Everywhere
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello, I noticed that in some situations the audio volume go to max and the brightness go down to minimum.
Here are the situation:
1. Unplugging the Charger's cable from any of the Usb C ports (also the fan's one)
2. Deactivating X mode
3. Sometimes, also when activating home/multitasking button after a long gaming or "video" session, and the game/video's audio is reproduced for ~2 seconds at max volume before opening multitasks / going to homescreen
This is very annoying because the speakers are powerful and break my ears everytime this happen.
It also make it an unreliable phone in public/silence places, because I'm scared the bug can come out when watching a video.
I hope developers are aware of this and gonna fix in December update.
If some others users can confirm I would be happy
Thanks you
4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
simo97.codega

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: Last Version (.99)
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Everywhere

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello, I noticed that in some situations the audio volume go to max and the brightness go down to minimum.

Here are the situation:

1. Unplugging the Charger's cable from any of the Usb C ports (also the fan's one)

2. Deactivating X mode

3. Sometimes, also when activating home/multitasking button after a long gaming or "video" session, and the game/video's audio is reproduced for ~2 seconds at max volume before opening multitasks / going to homescreen

This is very annoying because the speakers are powerful and break my ears everytime this happen.

It also make it an unreliable phone in public/silence places, because I'm scared the bug can come out when watching a video.

I hope developers are aware of this and gonna fix in December update.

If some others users can confirm I would be happy

Thanks you

Audio volume going to max in some situations
I will send you a PM

rogeriskira
Rising Star I
That might have to do with your battery settings (custom profile let's you edit media volume so it might be set to max). I noticed it was happening to me too when I set a custom battery mode.

MrBlackCrush
Rising Star II
Thanks you very much, that was the issue! Finally I got rid of this unpleasant behaviour

MrBlackCrush
Rising Star II
I noticed it solved also the issue reported by another guy of not being able to change the refresh rate from settings, nice;)