Audio volume going to max in some situations
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Rog phone 3
- Firmware Version: Last Version (.99)
- Rooted or not: Not
- Frequency of Occurrence: Always
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Everywhere
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Hello, I noticed that in some situations the audio volume go to max and the brightness go down to minimum.
Here are the situation:
1. Unplugging the Charger's cable from any of the Usb C ports (also the fan's one)
2. Deactivating X mode
3. Sometimes, also when activating home/multitasking button after a long gaming or "video" session, and the game/video's audio is reproduced for ~2 seconds at max volume before opening multitasks / going to homescreen
This is very annoying because the speakers are powerful and break my ears everytime this happen.
It also make it an unreliable phone in public/silence places, because I'm scared the bug can come out when watching a video.
I hope developers are aware of this and gonna fix in December update.
If some others users can confirm I would be happy