After updating my phone to android 9 i was unable to make or receive calls. Then I rollback the update but the problem remains the same. What should I do? Please help asap
Hi, kindly help us with the following information to find a solution to your query.
1. Name of the Asus device you are using.
2. Firmware version your device is on.
3. Elaborate more on your concern.
we'd request you follow the below steps:
1. Clear system cache.
2. Try the same under safe mode:
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode
3. If still you face the issue
factory reset your phone after taking a full backup : https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/
4. Last option would be to visit the service center to have
a check. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India