[Bug 432] Slow wifi speeds on Max Pro M1

I am getting slow wifi speeds in latest Android beta 432 on asus zenfone max pro M1 as compared to pie.

Like I used to get 1.9-2 MBps and now getting 1.2-1.4 MBps on 432

Comments

• edited September 2020

Moved from harshithkumar40 /432 ASUS MAX PRO M1 [SIGNAL STRENGTH, WIFI SPEED, SOUND CLARITY/

I have recently updated from pie to A10 version 432 .

I have found these issues in A10 beta 4

1) Signal strength is weak as compared to Android 9

2) Wifi speed and low wifi signal (compared to Android 9)

3) Sound is improved but Missing sound quality both (speaker and earphone)

[CORRECT ME IF AM WRONG]

=================================================================

Hi harshithkumar40

Please avoid overlapping thread or message, which may disturb the mods and the users to solve the issue. Besides, I will test the function tomorrow.

• Moved from rumputliar30 /Weak WIFI signal/

I have problem with WIFI. Signal very low.

================================================

Hi rumputliar30

Please avoid overlapping thread or message, which may disturb the mods and the users to solve the issue. 

• Hi friends

Thank you all for your asking. I have forwarded the information of the Wi-Fi signal to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

• edited October 2020

Hi friends

After internal testing, we confirmed that the Wi-Fi signal in Android 10 beta V432 performs as well as which in Android 9. Thank you.

p.s. I have done cross testing with same device and WiFi router in different firmware versions.

• wifi and 4g VERY slow and instable!!!!! ZB602KL 3/32 GB VERY POOR camera

• both in android 9 (87) and aosp 432. it sucked before and it sucks now

• Hi tuccio

Thank you for your asking. Please check your SMMI test: Calculator> type ".12345+=">SMMI TEST>Single Test>SIM Signal Test/Wi-Fi Test

If any of the SMMI tests fails, plus you encounter the issue in both Android 9 and Android 10, indicating high possibility of faulty hardware, kindly bring your device to the nearest ASUS repair center for device checking: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs

• all test smmi ok, i very angry at asus for not optimized this device

• Hi tuccio

Thank you for your asking. If you encounter the WiFi signal issue on both Android 9 and Android 10, plus your SMMI test is passed, please check the compatibility with your modem/router settings and your device.