Back glass broken

edited October 2020 in ROG Phone 2

Someone please tell me back glass replacement cost of rog phone 2. Only the back glass is broken rest all is working fine.

@LP_ASUS @andelocia

Comments

• Please contact your local ASUS repair center for a quote.

• Even they don't know the price. They are saying that they will send it to another service center and the whole procedure will take about 10-15 days. How can a phone company not put the price of back glass. Pathetic

• Hi, sorry to hear about this.

Kindly visit the nearest service center:

Due to the lockdown, service centers may not be functional or there might be delay in the process. Kindly call the service center before you visit one.

https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india

• I called almost every service center. I am getting same reply that they don't know the cost of back panel. They saying that they will send it to a particular service center and they they will tell me the cost.

How can a service center not know the price of the back panel. Literally pathetic

• Urgently need to repair my Rog phone back glass where I can get

• Hey bro as per I know it's cost around 3800rs for back panel because I'm having some issue with my device side metal that time service center executive told me that I have to change both backplane and tht metal frame too.

This discussion has been closed.