This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade firmware from 165 to 153

Whatever
Rising Star I
As the title said, can I downgrade zenfone 6 firmware from 165 to 153? Do I have to do something before or I just can download the 153 firmware from asus web and place it internal memory to do the downgrade? I want to downgrade because on 165 battery life is sucks
7 REPLIES 7

Bhasky
Rising Star II
Whatever

As the title said, can I downgrade zenfone 6 firmware from 165 to 153? Do I have to do something before or I just can download the 153 firmware from asus web and place it internal memory to do the downgrade? I want to downgrade because on 165 battery life is sucks

not sure about 153 or any other version of 10 but,YES if it's to Pie (1909_194_0) as given in website

*There will/might be other ways to get back to any version

_jis_
Zen Master III
The only official option to downgrade is to Android 9 and then update to the required version.
I want to downgrade because on 165 battery life is sucks
However, this does not mean that Android 165 is to blame, it works for others without changes as far as the battery is concerned. I recommend checking your phone settings and checking the installed applications.

Whatever
Rising Star I
_jis_

The only official option to downgrade is to Android 9 and then update to the required version.

I want to downgrade because on 165 battery life is sucks

However, this does not mean that Android 165 is to blame, it works for others without changes as far as the battery is concerned. I recommend checking your phone settings and checking the installed applications.

View post
So I have to downgrade it to Pie first? Man it's quiet troublesome. Yeah I'm checking other people respond too about the 165, but seems like others not complained about the battery. I'm confused because I don't installed new app. Yes I update my already exist app, but doubt that cause the issue, so I'm suspecting the new firmware

baster1982
Rising Star II
Whatever

I think you right last 2 updates battery life was better