Screen issue

SandeepskySandeepsky Level 1
edited September 2020 in ZenFone 5 Series

I'm getting screen flickering only while playing pubg Mobile

Comments

• Try to reinstall game clearing cache n storage and see if that helps

• Hi there, kindly follow the below steps:

1. Check your phone for latest software version.

2. Clear cache & storage of Pubg App after backing up & disable/re-enable App.

3. Try the same under safe mode:

Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode

4. If still you face the issue factory reset your phone after taking a full backup.

• I did everything but still facing screen shuttering only in pubg

I can't aim properly with two fingers it will move suddenly to some angle

• AmitGardeAmitGarde Level 5
    edited July 2020

In latest firmware .87 firmware your problem is improved a bit with initial fix if you have not updated please do it

also u mean flicker in d sense stuttering,so dont worry your problem is already in investigation with devs so please wait for future FOTA it will be improved via future updates

Thankyou😊

• Still how many months u people need to solve this simple bug

How u ppl become developers

Can't able to solve simple issue

• This is not like cooking noodles in 2 min, this may sound simple bug to you but it requires lots of testing and codeing optimisations with touch panel

And this issue tough exists since A8 we know but ASUS had took this up in A10 so they started to work on it in .70 A10 so this are not too many months

I can say with latest .87 this problem is reduced alot but not totally fixed and they are still working hard to fix this as early as possible

N m sure that they will fix it fully in coming FOTA after seeing somewhat reduced problem in .87

So stay tuned!

Thanks😊

This discussion has been closed.