This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking for security patch for issue regarding warning during restart.

Sak1987
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ASUS_X01BDA
Firmware Version:PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2004.075-20200407
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:latest
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After updating to android pie from the system update ,when I restart my device it gives me warning"your device is corrupt.It can't be trusted and may not work properly.Visit this link on another device g.co/ABH.
Press Power Key to continue."
Please help me fix this issue by provide a security patch or some update ASAP.
3 REPLIES 3

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Sak1987

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ASUS_X01BDA
  2. Firmware Version:PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2004.075-20200407
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:latest
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

After updating to android pie from the system update ,when I restart my device it gives me warning"your device is corrupt.It can't be trusted and may not work properly.Visit this link on another device g.co/ABH.

Press Power Key to continue."

Please help me fix this issue by provide a security patch or some update ASAP.

Asking for security patch for issue regarding warning during restart.
The issue you reported that won't get fixed with a Security Patch.. Its an issue with the phone software which already caused to too many users in the past 1 year.
You have to visit Authorized Asus Service Center to get the issue checked and fixed.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance once they open in your area post lockdown. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

And who will.be responsible for the charges there my friend went and the ask 4k saying that motherboard got damage what for that