What all features do we need in the upcoming Android 10 stable update

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 users pls tell what all features do we need in the upcoming Android 10 stable update.Look we can integrate some of cool zenui features in the next Android 10 stable update.Pls comment.Negative comments not allowed.I only ask for genuine interested users

Comments

• Please allow to us to install zenui app directly from play store, like phone, contact, massage, camera, security app, etc

• Hi hareshvalani,

ZenFone Max Pro M2 (ZB630KL) comes with stock Android system, therefore, ZenUI features will not be available. Thanks for your understanding.

• Native video calling, video recorder ,audio quality

• Hi Y_ASUS

Thank u for ur reply, but i think current discuss about max pro m1, i know this phone comes with stock android that's why I am asking, btw some of zenui apps i m using in my max pro m1, i just ask give options to install direct from play store,

I hope now u understand my concern.

• Phone heating during and battery drain problem

• For MAX M2 :-

SPEAKER ,EARPHONE , BLUETOOTH SOUND QUALITY SHOULD BE OPTIMISED.

NATIVE VIDEO CALLING SHOULD BE ADDED.

REAR AND FRONT CAMERA QUALITY SHOULD BE OPTIMISED (add some good filters in camera also ).

BATTERY BACKUP SHOULD BE OPTIMISED (DRAINING FASTLY AFTER RESTARTING THE PHONE).

CHARGING SPEED SHOULD BE IMPROVE.

DEVICE HEATING ISSUE SHOULD BE FIXED.

QUICKSTEP LAUNCHER CRASH ISSUE SHOULD BE FIXED.

FAST FINGERPRINT AND FACE UNLOCK SERVICE.

CALL RECORDING OPTION SHOULD BE ADD.

IMPROVE BRIGHTNESS ISSUE.

ADD FINGERPRINT GESTURE TO SCROLL DOWN NOTIFICATION BAR .

IN FULL SCREEN GESTURE , SPACE OF NAVIGATION BAR AT BOTTOM OF SCREEN SHOULD BE REMOVE.

ON DARK MODE ,SOME TEXTS ARE NOT SEEM TO BE CLEAR.

3 FINGERS SWIPE SCREENSHOT AND SCREEN RECORDING OPTIONS SHOULD BE ADDED .

PLEASE GIVE US A STABLE UPDATE WITHOUT BUGS IN NEXT UPDATE.

• Hi hareshvalani & adheeshpa007,

Sorry, ZenUI features are not supported on ZenFone Max Pro M1 (ZB601KL) as well. This phone comes with stock Android system. Thanks for your understanding.

• Y_ASUSY_ASUS mod
    edited June 10

Hi pankajtanver1996,

Is your phone ZB601KL or ZB630KL?

Please also tell us your firmware version: Settings > About phone > Build number.

Heating: we suggest that you avoid running apps that may use much memory for a long time, for example, 3D games and video.

Also, it's recommended that do not use your phone/tablet while it is charging.

Please also try removing the background apps in recent app list, and check again.

Please also check if this behavior appears in safe mode: How to Enter and Exit Safe Mode on Android phone ? | Official Support | ASUS Global

For more information on improving the overheating behavior: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1011555/

If the problem still appears, please tell us:

• Which zone is heating up (back/upper/middle/lower)
    • The app/ app version you're using
    • Were you using the app and charging at the same time? Or only charging? Only using the app?
    • How much is the ambient temperature when this appears
    • About how much is the temperature of the phone

Battery drain:

If you feel like the battery drains during using specific apps, we would suggest you test how much the app drains after using it for a certain time.

We would suggest you clear the background apps, and check how much battery is consumed from 100% after using the app for a certain time (e.g. 30 mins or 1 hour.)

Please show me a screenshot of the battery usage after testing.

Settings > Battery > Three dots on top right > Battery usage.

If there are battery drain issues in sleep mode,

in order for us to verify, please kindly follow the steps below and show us the screenshots.

1) Charge the phone to 100% before going to bed > remove the charger > Clear all apps in recent app list >  turn off screen > the next morning before using the phone, please screenshot the two pages:

a) Settings > Battery

b) Settings > Battery > ""Advanced battery usage"" (tap the battery icon to access)

2) Tell me the battery variation: for example 23:00 (100%) > 08:00 (90%)

3) In the meantime, were mobile network, WiFi, and Bluetooth turned on or off?

• Hi praveenrawat2499,

Is your phone ZenFone Max M2 ZB632KL?

If yes, we suggest that you open a thread in the Max section: ZenFone Max Series — ZenTalk

Thank you. 🙂

• canhkhacanhkha Level 1

Call Recorder please!

• Bro Y_ASUS please check my 1st reply to u, i know & accept that this phone comes with stock android system, so what, i m using some zenui apps like, camera, gallery, file manager, calculator, super note, sound record, also i used Phone & contact apps but after install this 2 apps i got problem of blanking screen so i can't use my screen so i uninstalled that 2 apps, all other apps work properly

Now my concern is i got all apps apk from other site, i just want from asus please provide options so we install direct from play store

Note :- all asus replyer please don't reply like this phone comes with stock android, don't waste ur time & others too

• Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (Features Need in Android 10 Stable :-

01. WE NEED CALL RECORDING FEATURES:- Recently GOOGLE has Pushed Call Recording Feature in Google_Phone.apk, But OEM Brands Need to Enable this feature through Internally Source Code, NOKIA Brand Enabled Call Recording Feature in All Devices which is come with Stock Android & Google_Phone.apk, But in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, ASUS has Not Enable this feature till now.

02. WE NEED NATIVE VIDEO CALLING FEATURES:- Asus Max Pro M1 at Launched time on Oreo Version it was come with Native Video Calling Features. But After Some Updates this feature has been Disabled by ASUS Developer. I think they don't know how important is this feature for Indian Users.

03. Android 10 AOSP Developer Version Bugs List. So, we need stable Version of Android 10 Stable.

• System UI and Launcher Crashing. (Fix this issue)

• Google Play Store Not Certified. (Fix this issue)

• Audio, Sound, Earpiece and Earphone Jack Output are Very Low. (Fix this issue)

• Sometimes Device Getting Automatically Restart. (Fix this Issue)

• Take More Time to Charge 100% as Compared to Android 9 Pie. (Fix this Issue)

• AOSP Developer Android 10 Version - Phone Heat 🔥to Much. (Fix this Issue)

• In PUBG High FPS disabled. (Please Enable to Support High FPS)

• Some User's Getting Bad Battery Backup. (So Please Improve it)

• Please Improve Optimization of Whole System UI, OS because Software is More Important than Hardware. In Android 9 Pie, because of Bad Optimization, Some Users Battery Swelling. So Don't Do Same Mistake in Android 10 Stable, Please Improve Optimization Of System, UI & OS.

🤨

* ASUS, Agar Tumhe as Smartphone Brand Banke India Me Tikana hai to... Ye Sab Properly Solve Karo... By Software Update. ASUS, You're already taken lot's of time to Make 1 Proper Stable Update. Google has launched Android 11 Beta 1. And you ASUS Didn't Provide Stable Android 10 Update for 2 Devices.

Agar India me, Asus Max Pro M3 Launch Karna hai to, ye sab properly fix & solve Karo...

With the Native Video Calling Features & Call Recording Features.

India Me Sab Native Video Calling Directly Use karte hai....

• AveranAveran Level 3
    edited June 11

Android 11 beta 1 is only available to pixel users rn

Plus max pro m1 was a 2018 midranger and A10 is its second android update and most of the bugs you stated should get fixed in the stable update

And as far as I know max pro lineup has been ditched

Asus will only release flagship Zenfones which run on Zen UI and Rog phones

• Thanks bro but no thanks

If u r not deserve than don't use, i m already using, i just want what i already said