This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What all features do we need in the upcoming Android 10 stable update

adheeshpa007
Rising Star I
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 users pls tell what all features do we need in the upcoming Android 10 stable update.Look we can integrate some of cool zenui features in the next Android 10 stable update.Pls comment.Negative comments not allowed.I only ask for genuine interested users
29 REPLIES 29

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi hareshvalani & adheeshpa007,
Sorry, ZenUI features are not supported on ZenFone Max Pro M1 (ZB601KL) as well. This phone comes with stock Android system. Thanks for your understanding.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi pankajtanver1996,
Is your phone ZB601KL or ZB630KL?
Please also tell us your firmware version: Settings > About phone > Build number.
Heating: we suggest that you avoid running apps that may use much memory for a long time, for example, 3D games and video.
Also, it's recommended that do not use your phone/tablet while it is charging.
Please also try removing the background apps in recent app list, and check again.
Please also check if this behavior appears in safe mode: How to Enter and Exit Safe Mode on Android phone ? | Official Support | ASUS Global
For more information on improving the overheating behavior: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1011555/
If the problem still appears, please tell us:
Which zone is heating up (back/upper/middle/lower)
The app/ app version you're using
Were you using the app and charging at the same time? Or only charging? Only using the app?
How much is the ambient temperature when this appears
About how much is the temperature of the phone

Battery drain:
If you feel like the battery drains during using specific apps, we would suggest you test how much the app drains after using it for a certain time.
We would suggest you clear the background apps, and check how much battery is consumed from 100% after using the app for a certain time (e.g. 30 mins or 1 hour.)
Please show me a screenshot of the battery usage after testing.
Settings > Battery > Three dots on top right > Battery usage.

If there are battery drain issues in sleep mode,
in order for us to verify, please kindly follow the steps below and show us the screenshots.
1) Charge the phone to 100% before going to bed > remove the charger > Clear all apps in recent app list >  turn off screen > the next morning before using the phone, please screenshot the two pages:
a) Settings > Battery
b) Settings > Battery > ""Advanced battery usage"" (tap the battery icon to access)
2) Tell me the battery variation: for example 23:00 (100%) > 08:00 (90%)
3) In the meantime, were mobile network, WiFi, and Bluetooth turned on or off?

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi praveenrawat2499,
Is your phone ZenFone Max M2 ZB632KL?
If yes, we suggest that you open a thread in the Max section: ZenFone Max Series — ZenTalk
Thank you. 🙂

ysdeshmane
Star III
praveenrawat2499

For MAX M2 :-

SPEAKER ,EARPHONE , BLUETOOTH SOUND QUALITY SHOULD BE OPTIMISED.

NATIVE VIDEO CALLING SHOULD BE ADDED.

REAR AND FRONT CAMERA QUALITY SHOULD BE OPTIMISED (add some good filters in camera also ).

BATTERY BACKUP SHOULD BE OPTIMISED (DRAINING FASTLY AFTER RESTARTING THE PHONE).

CHARGING SPEED SHOULD BE IMPROVE.

DEVICE HEATING ISSUE SHOULD BE FIXED.

QUICKSTEP LAUNCHER CRASH ISSUE SHOULD BE FIXED.

FAST FINGERPRINT AND FACE UNLOCK SERVICE.

CALL RECORDING OPTION SHOULD BE ADD.

IMPROVE BRIGHTNESS ISSUE.

ADD FINGERPRINT GESTURE TO SCROLL DOWN NOTIFICATION BAR .

IN FULL SCREEN GESTURE , SPACE OF NAVIGATION BAR AT BOTTOM OF SCREEN SHOULD BE REMOVE.

ON DARK MODE ,SOME TEXTS ARE NOT SEEM TO BE CLEAR.

3 FINGERS SWIPE SCREENSHOT AND SCREEN RECORDING OPTIONS SHOULD BE ADDED .

PLEASE GIVE US A STABLE UPDATE WITHOUT BUGS IN NEXT UPDATE.

View post
We need speed meter at the top also

canhkha
Star I
Call Recorder please!