This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What all features do we need in the upcoming Android 10 stable update

adheeshpa007
Rising Star I
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 users pls tell what all features do we need in the upcoming Android 10 stable update.Look we can integrate some of cool zenui features in the next Android 10 stable update.Pls comment.Negative comments not allowed.I only ask for genuine interested users
29 REPLIES 29

hareshvalani
Star III
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/95733#Comment_95733

What he said was that you cannot download asus apps from play store.

He did not said that those apps will not work even if you download and install It from a website.

View post
mr suppotor
did you what he said but what we said you didn't, so before posting or replaying blandly please check what we said
fyi - we said provide this facility or give option so we directly install from play store - that's our wish - suggestion

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
hareshvalani

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/95744#Comment_95744

mr suppotor

did you what he said but what we said you didn't, so before posting or replaying blandly please check what we said

fyi - we said provide this facility or give option so we directly install from play store - that's our wish - suggestion

View post
hey how u installed this much asus apps in ur phone
i have also tried to install these apps but i failed to install to these i receive notification that app not installed
i extracted apk from zenfone 2 laser

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
hareshvalani

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/95744#Comment_95744

mr suppotor

View post
I know that you requested asus apps to be available on play store and the moderator responded with
"We're sorry to say that ZenUI apps is not supported on ZB601KL and there's currently no plan to let them become available on play store as well. Thanks for your understanding."
What he was trying to say is that zenui apps will not be preloaded on asus zenfone max pro m1/M2 and they have no plans on publishing zenui apps to play store.
You did not understand what he said and posted this
"Can you please sucks ur mouth
You have only 1 record, u reply same again & again, if u haven't mind for understand, please sucks ur mouth & keep silent & this screenshots i m already using some apps so please 1st clear ur junks which is in ur mind
So think about solutions not argument with everyone"
He is moderator, he is not arguing with you, he just said they have no plans on doing what you requested.
I thought that you misunderstood him so I tried to currect you by replying
"What he said was that you cannot download asus apps from play store.
He did not said that those apps will not work even if you download and install It from a website."
You did not even read what I posted and said that I did not understand what you posted.
So please read the comment and then reply.

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/99092#Comment_99092

I know that you requested asus apps to be available on play store and the moderator responded with

"We're sorry to say that ZenUI apps is not supported on ZB601KL and there's currently no plan to let them become available on play store as well. Thanks for your understanding."

What he was trying to say is that zenui apps will not be preloaded on asus zenfone max pro m1/M2 and they have no plans on publishing zenui apps to play store.

You did not understand what he said and posted this

"Can you please sucks ur mouth

You have only 1 record, u reply same again & again, if u haven't mind for understand, please sucks ur mouth & keep silent & this screenshots i m already using some apps so please 1st clear ur junks which is in ur mind

So think about solutions not argument with everyone"

He is moderator, he is not arguing with you, he just said they have no plans on doing what you requested.

I thought that you misunderstood him so I tried to currect you by replying

"What he said was that you cannot download asus apps from play store.

He did not said that those apps will not work even if you download and install It from a website."

You did not even read what I posted and said that I did not understand what you posted.

So please read the comment and then reply.

View post
zen ui apps are available on play store but apps r visible if u have zen ui
screenshot-20200725-145641.png

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
abhaykrishnan02

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/99110#Comment_99110

zen ui apps are available on play store but apps r visible if u have zen ui

screenshot-20200725-145641.png

View post
I already know that.