This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very annoying vibration issue

il_Santo
Star III
On my Max Pro (M2) while I am calling the phone vibrates very annoyingly. I found that from calling screen, the phone often turns to battery option screen. Unwillingly I set some option with my face. If I press on/off button before closing the phone to my ear the problem reduces a lot: still vibrates, but doesn't switch to battery option screen. I have. 73 build.
22 REPLIES 22

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
il Santo

On my Max Pro (M2) while I am calling the phone vibrates very annoyingly. I found that from calling screen, the phone often turns to battery option screen. Unwillingly I set some option with my face. If I press on/off button before closing the phone to my ear the problem reduces a lot: still vibrates, but doesn't switch to battery option screen. I have. 73 build.

That random vibration during a call happens to every Max Pro M2 users and it happens only when you are on a call talking through the earpiece speaker and it feels like its vibrating because our cheek is touching the screen. Right??
Well, its a very well known bug and we all reported this issue for months now which Asus never acknowledged especially Asus moderators never responded carefully on this issue. And as you said, if we press the power button once to turn on the screen and then turn off the screen by pressing the power button during a call, that vibration issue happens little less. Asus hasn't recognized or acknowledged this annoying issue and they didn't fix it either. It started happening after Pie Upgrade. We can only hope that the issue might get fixed with the Stable Android 10 version.

il_Santo
Star III
Thank you Sanju. I confirm every your word.
I tried to search in this messy new app., but found anything.
Thank you.

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
il Santo

Thank you Sanju. I confirm every your word.

I tried to search in this messy new app., but found anything.

Thank you.

View post
You are most welcome.. 🙂

nikhilsj33
Star II
il Santo

I also had this issue, when 'double tap to turn screen on' was enabled. Can you try switching that off and see if phone vibrates on call screen?