daercol
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Bios stuck on N751JK
Model: N751JK
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No

Last edited by daercol on 2020/2/12 23:53 Hi. I do need help. After doing bios update (to 207) , I have this situation, the boot START options (UEFI) were deleted (not by me). I still have the Hdd and CD-Rom drive, installed and connected, but I don't see any of them in the boot options, so the Computer after turning on goes directly in the Bios screen. In SATA data I have: Port 2 ATAPI CDROM , Port 4 Hard Disk. If I activate the USB Legacy, It will appear in the UEFI boot menu. I take out MB the battery , but no helps. Any Idea? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
reset the bios default settings , then save aND exit . again poweron , go to bios , do what ever you need

daercol
Star I
RAJU2529 posted on 2020/2/13 09:57 reset the bios default settings , then save aND exit . again poweron , go to bios , do what ever y ...
hallo. First of, thank's for the answer. No, you solution did not works. For my lucky situation we have some machine exactly the same. So, I swapped the HDD and move the stuck situation. I realize that something was wrong was related with Windows , UEFI, and that Hdd Anyway, to have back working the machine I did lost my Windows 10 installation and full delete the partition. (specially was necessary to delete the restore partition) Now, I would like that in case of Bios update, what occur this time, do not happens again . What is the right way to Bios update? (I did used Winflash). Is there a way to have the boot options, related to the phisical devices (Disk or Hdd) and not to the UEFI device? thank's (Is it clear the question?)

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
daercol posted on 2020/2/14 12:31 hallo. First of, thank's for the answer. No, you solution did not works.
copythe bios file to the root of usb pendriver. go to bios , choose asus advanced , then ez flash utility , select usb device , then select bios file , then click ok. for information https://www.asus.com/in/support/faq/1008859