This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accent color in developer options.

Kanu
Rising Star II
The accent color isn't Changing when applied from the developer options. Is it a bug? Or is it because of the themes that zenui has? I have just updated to stable a10.
4 REPLIES 4

A_Human
Star III
Hopefully this can be fixed. It was the biggest reason I was waiting on A10.

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Kanu

The accent color isn't Changing when applied from the developer options. Is it a bug? Or is it because of the themes that zenui has? I have just updated to stable a10.

Accent color in developer options.
Same here. I didn't work for me either .

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It's not a bug and you can find the answers in my comments here
asifbarwatiya

After demanding by soo many users about the accent color features still there is no update on that, You guys have already mentioned its hard to implement but one day it might come, I dont think it soo hard, Its just a part of UI you should be developing till now, just pass it on to DEVs team dont keep with yourself,

Once you roll out that people we love it for sure!

@CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS@Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS

No accent color feature, finally???
and
Benjamin Bernhardsson

Just got the new update, it's good and all but what I'm waiting for is accent colour support to match my setup.

I know bugs and features are priority and all, but is there an estimated time for when we can except accent colours to be working? Also what are the main bugs the dev team is targeting right now? 😮

Accent colours

Kanu
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

It's not a bug and you can find the answers in my comments here

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/17398/no-accent-color-feature-finally

and

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/17042/accent-colours

View post
I hope there's a chance that resources can be put to this in the near future because it's a pretty good feature to have 🙂