This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog phone 2

preetabhi0071
Star I
My biggest mistake ever....purchase rog phone 2 there is no update since 6 months no security patch update.. Games are lagging even pubg too....my some friends tell me...dosent purchase asus phones....but finally they was right...and i was wrong...andoid 11 coming 5 months approx.but they are still in android 9.... Shame on you asus..
19 REPLIES 19

jyun88
Rising Star II
preetabhi0071

My biggest mistake ever....purchase rog phone 2 there is no update since 6 months no security patch update.. Games are lagging even pubg too....my some friends tell me...dosent purchase asus phones....but finally they was right...and i was wrong...andoid 11 coming 5 months approx.but they are still in android 9.... Shame on you asus..

Asus rog phone 2
Just to let you know.
PUBG lag is the game issue. Not the phone. It's known.
Software update,yes it is slow. I already expect this to happen when i buy this phone though Asus or fanboy will say "because Asus want to make sure it is stable and blablabla". Well they're not wrong but its still very slow.
I think gaming phones all have slow software update (correct me if I'm wrong)

akhilj66
Rising Star II
jyun88

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/17552/asus-rog-phone-2

Just to let you know.

PUBG lag is the game issue. Not the phone. It's known.

Software update,yes it is slow. I already expect this to happen when i buy this phone though Asus or fanboy will say "because Asus want to make sure it is stable and blablabla". Well they're not wrong but its still very slow.

I think gaming phones all have slow software update (correct me if I'm wrong)

View post
Yes because there are so many things to work upon, air triggers, armoury crate, game Genie, Aura Lighting and many more things that are unique to gaming phones.
Yes Pubg lags, I guess Pubg developers haven't optimized the game for Rog 2 much. Or maybe it's Asus' optimization issue who knows. But they are working hard on it @Anders_ASUS has himself told that they'll optimize the game for next update, they have asked people for detailed feedback regarding the problems in Pubg. They are definitely working hard. Maybe they don't have a big time like Samsung or Oneplus so it might take them little bit longer to push the update.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
akhilj66

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47563#Comment_47563

Yes because there are so many things to work upon, air triggers, armoury crate, game Genie, Aura Lighting and many more things that are unique to gaming phones.

Yes Pubg lags, I guess Pubg developers haven't optimized the game for Rog 2 much. Or maybe it's Asus' optimization issue who knows. But they are working hard on it @Anders_ASUS has himself told that they'll optimize the game for next update, they have asked people for detailed feedback regarding the problems in Pubg. They are definitely working hard. Maybe they don't have a big time like Samsung or Oneplus so it might take them little bit longer to push the update.

View post
We're currently in the stage of investigating PUBG lag so please don't expect it for next update 🙂

Gurmanav
Rising Star I
676KTT9FW5F9.jpg
H4SVHQIPV3ZO.jpg
It is showing update is available but when I open it it's says latest version is installed