cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerprint sensor is not working after Android 10 upgrade

Ishan
Star III
CU6DW1M5Z46Y.jpg
After upgrading to android 10, strangely fingerprint sensor stopped working and in the settings as well everything related to "fingerprint" keyword is missing!
12 REPLIES 12

hasantarmaster5
Rising Star I
Near the fingerprint sensor , just try to push the back part near the fingerprint sensor, sometimes sensor plug get disconnected when we looss the phone , its already happend to me before , so i just push the back part near the sensor and its get fitted

Ishan
Star III
hasantarmaster5253

Near the fingerprint sensor , just try to push the back part near the fingerprint sensor, sometimes sensor plug get disconnected when we looss the phone , its already happend to me before , so i just push the back part near the sensor and its get fitted

View post
@hasantarmaster5253 I think the issue is with the software and not the hardware as before the upgrade everything was intect!!

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Ishan

CU6DW1M5Z46Y.jpg

After upgrading to android 10, strangely fingerprint sensor stopped working and in the settings as well everything related to "fingerprint" keyword is missing!

Fingerprint sensor is not working after Android 10 upgrade
Have your tried rebooting the phone or booting in Safe Mode?

Ishan
Star III
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12606/fingerprint-sensor-is-not-working-after-android-10-upgr...

Have your tried rebooting the phone or booting in Safe Mode?

View post
Yes I did but it didn't work for me