This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sir my phone have not received 10 update. my phone model no asus zenfone max m2 3gb variant

MANOJ
Star I
Sir please tell me
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, only Android 10 Beta version has been released on Asus Max M2, you may wait for the stable update or download the Beta version, we would like to inform you that Beta versions are meant for testing and you may face several bugs until you receive the stable version.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, only Android 10 Beta version has been released on Asus Max M2, you may wait for the stable update or download the Beta version, we would like to inform you that Beta versions are meant for testing and you may face several bugs until you receive the stable version.

MANOJ
Star I
Thank you sir for answer my question.and I still waiting for best 10 update on my fone.thank you again.

Parixit
Star I
When android 10 is coming google plan puse 11 and you guys not provide android 10

Anshul12
Star I
Victor0_ASUS

View post
When can we expect ASUS to launch the update? we need a specific date...