This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase TOUCH SAMPLING RATE FOR MAX M2 in Android

cpm25
Star II
The touch screen doesn't match up the speed of my finger because of the touch lag I experience this while playing games the swipe movement becomes very hard. I've seen that Asus ROG phones have great touch sampling rate like 180Hz or 240Hz why don't Asus add it to all of its phones, please optimize the touch sampling rate for Asus Max M2 also all the phones have it these days, all budget phones also have it, please add this I'm requesting you, it's really annoying to use a phone with 60Hz of touch sampling rate after using the phone with 120Hz touch sampling rate, So I'm requesting you again please optimize this in next update or in upcoming Android 10 update. And also please tell us whether the Android 10 update is coming through OTA to Asus max M2 or no, If yes then please tell us how long we have to wait for it, and are we going to get in this year 2020 or in the next year 2021?
1 REPLY 1

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team. We understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.