pavannk2000
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Dear asus, I just want to tell that since 2 days, my max m2 phone charging time increased, I mean it's charging slowly and taking 4-5 hrs of time to charge in pie only, this type of issue I never faced since a year ago, but this charging and battery draining issue started since when I updated to beta android 10 on May 29th 2020, and when I noticed this issue, I just downgraded to pie, but problem still persisted lightly, I never complained it to u, but since 2 days I m facing charging issue like late charging, and battery draining when idle (only night) after 6-7 hrs, (without using) 25-30% charge will decrease, after trying all troubleshooting steps, u guys suggested me, 😓😓😓,
Please help us asus, there are many people like me who r facing this type of issues, so please fix these issues, and also give stable android 10 update soon, very frustrating waiting since 8-9 months ago...😭😓 Atleast tell that, when u guys are rolling out the update..., Soon asus, I hope u reply me with fluent message😓😓
1 REPLY 1

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India