Cravas
Star II
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2018.1912.409-20200114
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Android 10 beta caused the security level on Widevine to be stuck at L3 instead of L1. Same thing happened last year with the PIE beta. Pls fix it.
6 REPLIES 6

alauddin3604
Star II
Beta is meant for development purpose, so you can't expect everything is perfect. Maybe for the next stable A10 update, it will come with L1. You can downgrade back to the latest stable Pie (.073) to have the L1 Widevine back.

Cravas
Star II
alauddin3604 posted on 2020/3/20 15:50 Beta is meant for development purpose, so you can't expect everything is perfect. Maybe for the next ...
I know that is for test only but after updating to it, I won't go back. The phone is behaving much better with 10 than with PIE, specially @battery level. Only other issue is the sound drop with earplugs.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Cravas posted on 2020/3/21 15:56 I know that is for test only but after updating to it, I won't go back. The phone is behaving muc ...
Hi Cravas, Thanks for your feedback. We've checked with the relevant team about this, and we will notify you once we receive any news on this issue. Thank you 🙂

Is this issue will be fixed in 10.drm keys got wiped.downgrading doesn't give me l1 back.