This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Widevine L1 support issue

Satnam
Rising Star II
What can I do if my device not get this feature after performing -reset device, downgrading version and also trouble shooting please 🙏
Please Provide accurate information to solve my problem as faster.
Please help 🙏
4 REPLIES 4

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Singh

What can I do if my device not get this feature after performing -reset device, downgrading version and also trouble shooting please 🙏

Please help 🙏

I think u lost widevine L1 ,because few days before u have installed wrong firmware in your MPM1

Yachendra
Rising Star II
Singh

Please help 🙏

Instead of downgrading using official downgrade file, do downgrade with Flashing any OREO/PIE fastboot rom available in XDA and check.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Singh
First, please avoid any overlapping thread or message, which may disturb the mods and the users to solve the issue. You had posted a exactly same thread before as below.
Singh

Hey Team why you remove Widevine L1 support for max pro m1 device at new Android 10 AOSP update 438 version please check and re-enable this option in next version update as soon as possible because max pro m1 have full hd display so this feature is very useful for customers so please re-enable it.

screenshot-20210108-112227.png

see this image I'm not root my device and also my bootloader locked so why my L1 certificate remove please fix it as soon as possible.

screenshot-20210108-112612.png

see it my device also play protect certified so why my L1 certificate remove please fix it as soon as possible this is very wrong behaviour with customers if you not ability to add some new features at Max Pro M1 Device so please no need to remove any features on Max Pro M1 which you already give please...

re-enable Widevine L1 support please.

Why Widevine L1 support Remove
Second, as abhaykrishnan02 mentioned above, if you had mis-installed the wrong firmware version before, you may encounter unexpected software behavior. As I mentioned in another thread, you can try to downgrade from Android 10beta to Android 9 or perform the Factory Reset. If the issue remains the same, you can check the repair center for help. However, there is no guarantee that Widevine L1 can be recovered in your case.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.