Ratan
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Max Pro M1
Firmware Version:.063
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

Why Vodafone volte service unavailable in Max Pro M1?
9 REPLIES 9

Riju9547
Rising Star II
Ratan

I used 3 Vodafone sim but the problem are same

View post
I also used to have 3 sim... The sim that i personally use didn't show the volte for long time after several complains it never got fixed so i port that sim to airtel. Then comes the second sim which was used on redmi note 4 but never showed volte on max pro m2 but volte was working on redmi note 4 so i changed the sim and the volte works perfectly fine.. then comes the thrid sim which shows volte from the beginning and never had any issues

Riju9547
Rising Star II
Max pro m1 and m2 both are same.... Volte for vodafone works fine in max pro m1 that my brother have.... But the second sim i mentioned never worked with volte i inserted the sim in his phone before changing and the volte doesn't work.. I didn't check after the sim change... But his vodafone sim works fine

arpand06
Star III
Riju9547

This is the problem with Vodafone use other vodafone number you will see the volte is working asus has nothing to do with it.. i have the same issue so i change the sim and my problem was fixed. Vodafone will never acknowledge this as a problem.

View post
Here comes the genius.

arpand06
Star III
Riju9547

This is the problem with Vodafone use other vodafone number you will see the volte is working asus has nothing to do with it.. i have the same issue so i change the sim and my problem was fixed. Vodafone will never acknowledge this as a problem.

View post
Then how the hell my sim works with a fu*k load of other phones? Nokia 6.1, 6.1 plus, several samsung models, a oneplus model! So, you're basically saying those manufacturers have an affair with vodafone. 😂

Riju9547
Rising Star II
arpand06

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/83706#Comment_83706

Then how the hell my sim works with a fu*k load of other phones? Nokia 6.1, 6.1 plus, several samsung models, a oneplus model! So, you're basically saying those manufacturers have an affair with vodafone. 😂

View post
Then whats about this vodafone sim in Redmi note 4... In RN 4 the volte is not working with one vodafone sim but working on another so now its Xiaomi's fault. And my volte is working fine in max pro m2 only for some vodafone sim ... I dont know what vodafone is doing but there volte doesn't work in some sim also in some devices the volte works but in others it doesn't and vice versa.
screenshot-20200528-061728.png
screenshot-20200528-061722.png
img-20200528-wa0001.jpg
img-20200528-wa0000.jpg