yo123620
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M2
Firmware Version: .097
Rooted or not: NOT ROOTED
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Today is December 21st, 2020, since September there´s not a single update for this phone, will the Security Patch update be released soon? Or will it be another month without any support and the smartphone is already forgotten?!?!?!
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

nidhin3
Zen Master I
yo123620

1. Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M2
  2. Firmware Version: .097
  3. Rooted or not: NOT ROOTED
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Today is December 21st, 2020, since September there´s not a single update for this phone, will the Security Patch update be released soon? Or will it be another month without any support and the smartphone is already forgotten?!?!?!

Update or not ?!
Asus Max pro M2 in Russia got a new Android 9 based security patch update. Another user here in Zentalk shared this info.

Also, looks like a new Android 10 beta update is released.

View solution in original post

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi yo123620
I believe I have mentioned several times in other threads that there will have firmware update for ZenFone Max Pro M2. For further information related to any firmware update, please stay tuned with our social media channels or visit our Asus support website. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 
Besides, please note that Asus generally provides applicable updates to our products for 18 months from the device first becomes available on the market, and the maintenance of ZenFone Max Pro M2 began on 2019/01/09 (till Oct. is 23 months)
#ZB631KL Firmware Spot_Asus Support 
https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro%20(M2)(ZB631KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/
Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

nidhin3
Zen Master I
yo123620

1. Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M2
  2. Firmware Version: .097
  3. Rooted or not: NOT ROOTED
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Update or not ?!
Asus Max pro M2 in Russia got a new Android 9 based security patch update. Another user here in Zentalk shared this info.

Also, looks like a new Android 10 beta update is released.

yo123620
Rising Star I
Thank you very much for the information, I had already seen that an update had been released in Russia but it was some weeks ago, and now the remaining users of this model? They are not supported by Asus, we are almost done with the month of December and nothing from Asus, what a malfunction of Asus as always.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi yo123620
I believe I have mentioned several times in other threads that there will have firmware update for ZenFone Max Pro M2. For further information related to any firmware update, please stay tuned with our social media channels or visit our Asus support website. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 
Besides, please note that Asus generally provides applicable updates to our products for 18 months from the device first becomes available on the market, and the maintenance of ZenFone Max Pro M2 began on 2019/01/09 (till Oct. is 23 months)
#ZB631KL Firmware Spot_Asus Support 
https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro%20(M2)(ZB631KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/
Thank you for your continued support and patronage.