This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

require display for ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 (Black, 64 GB) (6 GB RAM)

vinayhrit
Star I

Display broken, not getting display near service center. one service center offering display half of the price of phone. 

5 REPLIES 5

Falcon_ASUS

@vinayhrit 
Unfortunately, since this phone has been sold for a long time, there are no relevant materials for repair now.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

vinayhrit
Star I

Thank you @Falcon_ASUS for taking the time to respond.

I purchased the project three and a half years ago, which I believe is not a long time ago. However, I understand that technology is rapidly evolving and that companies face challenges in supporting their products.

My concern is for those who may not have the means to purchase new devices and who may rely on the longevity of their current product. It is disheartening to see companies cease support for their own products within three years.

As a well-respected brand, ASUS has always been known for its quality and reliability. I would appreciate it if ASUS could extend their support to at least five years, providing customers with a sense of security in their investment.
I am not able to understand one thing that, you stopped supporting your  product after 3 years, you were not thinking that product will not be surviving that long?  

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the subject.

@vinayhrit 
I have sent you a message, please provide your contact information and phone serial number through the message, I will check the supply status of the material again. Thank you.

vinayhrit
Star I

Thank you @Falcon_ASUS , I have seen message and replied with required information.