This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with mobile Internet connection.

pakalodnik88
Star III
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-16.2017.1905.053
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by pakalodnik88 on 2019/5/27 16:08 Проблема такая, когда включаешь при первом запуске мобильный интернет все работает, но когда отключишь его и после хочешь снова включить значек работает, но в интернет не заходит.Раньше перезагрузка помогала, потом я нашел более легкий способ, включит и выключить режим полета и интернет снова работал.Пожалуйста решите эту проблему. ________________________________________________ The problem is this, when I turn it on when you first start mobile Internet it works, but when I unplug it and then want to re-enable the icon works, but no Internet comes in.Previously, rebooting helped, then I found an easier way to turn on and off the flight mode and the Internet worked again.Please solve this problem.
7 REPLIES 7

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi pakalodnik88, Could you tell us do you mean the mobile network disconnects, and you have to reboot/ turn off and on flight mode to recover? Please tell us when does it disconnect? Did the problem happen in previous firmware versions? 1) Please try resetting your network. (Settings > Connections > More > Network settings reset.) 2) Please tell me your mobile network provider 3) Please show me a screenshot of the signal strength when the problem appears. (Settings > System > About phone > Status > SIM status) 4) Please change to another SIM card by another network provider, and check if the problem still appears. Please also put your SIM card into other phones and check if the problem appears. 5) What kind of location does this happen? Are you in any building/ on a transportation/ in the basement/indoors or outdoors? Please check in other locations as well. Thank you 🙂

pakalodnik88
Star III
Last edited by pakalodnik88 on 2019/5/28 15:37
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/5/27 11:10 Hi pakalodnik88, Could you tell us do you mean the mobile network disconnects, and you have to rebo ...
Привет Jei_ASUS. Когда я пользуюсь мобильным интернетом и он становиться мне не нужным я его отключаю нажав на соответствующий значек. После где-то двух часов бесдействия с отключенным экраном я хочу зайти в мобильный интернет нажимаю на соответствующий значек он активируется и индикатор 4G тоже, но интернет не работает ни с одним приложением. Я нашел способ как это исправить, включить и потом выключить режим полета, только тогда интернет работает. В версии WW-15.2016.1902.340 таких проблем не было. 1) Пробовал. Это помогает, но когда выключишь интернет и где-то через два часа бездействия снова такая же проблема. 2) Tele 2. 3) Скриншот опубликую потом. После двух часов бездействия. 4) Пробывал другую SIM-карту проблема осталась. На других смартфонах нету проблем ни каких. 5) У смартфона хорошая связь с интернетом. ________________________________________________ Hello Jei_ASUS. When I use the mobile Internet and it becomes unnecessary to me, I turn it off by clicking on the appropriate icon. After about two hours of inactivity with the screen off I want to go to the mobile Internet click on the appropriate icon it is activated and the 4G indicator too, but the Internet does not work with any application. I found a way to fix it, turn on and then turn off the flight mode, only then the Internet works. In version WW-15.2016.1902.340 there were no such problems. 1) Tried. It helps, but when you turn off the Internet and after about two hours of inactivity again the same problem. 2) Tele 2. 3) Screenshot will be published later. After two hours of inactivity. 4) Tried another SIM card the problem remained. On other smartphones there are no problems of any kind. 5) The smartphone has a good Internet connection.

pakalodnik88
Star III
Last edited by pakalodnik88 on 2019/5/29 08:30
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/5/27 11:10 Hi pakalodnik88, Could you tell us do you mean the mobile network disconnects, and you have to rebo ...
Привет Jei_ASUS. Вчера я решил перенести контакты из аккаунта SIM Card в аккаунт PHONE. Сегодня утром проснулся и первым делом включил интернет и о чудо проблема о которой я писал выше исчезла. Так что на эту тему можете меня не игнорить. :lol :lol :lol ________________________________________________ Hello Jei_ASUS. Yesterday I decided to transfer contacts from SIM Card account to PHONE account. This morning I woke up and first turned on the Internet and the miracle of the problem I wrote above disappeared. So that on the subject you can me not ignore. :lol :lol :lol

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
pakalodnik88 posted on 2019/5/29 13:23 Привет Jei_ASUS. Вчера я решил перенести контакты из акка ...
Hi pakalodnik88, Is the problem already solved? Thanks for your reply 🙂