This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No default apps for some files

chand_b79
Star I
I'm using ZenFone Max Pro M1 from last almost 2 years. There is no default app for "Music" and "Video" files and a third-party app is required to play them. Why I need third-party app when I'm using other apps by ASUS itself! Earlier it was being played in the apps provided by Google but now it is not working from last one week. Kindly fix this issue.

Thank You!
6 REPLIES 6

Yachendra
Rising Star II
chand.b79

I'm using ZenFone Max Pro M1 from last almost 2 years. There is no default app for "Music" and "Video" files and a third-party app is required to play them. Why I need third-party app when I'm using other apps by ASUS itself! Earlier it was being played in the apps provided by Google but now it is not working from last one week. Kindly fix this issue.

Thank You!

What error you are getting to use the default Google apps for Music and Video?. Give brief about your issue so that you can get help.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi chand.b79
Thank you for your asking. May you provide me the screenshot to avoid any misunderstanding?
Besides, if you are asking about Google Play Music, it will be shutting down by December 2020 and starting September, members will begin to lose access to ...After transfer your data to Youtube Music or other music apps, please check
Settings>Apps & notifications>Google Play Music>Storage>Clear Cache/Clear data>Force Stop>Disable
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

hareshvalani
Star III
Hey mod
I think he trying to say what i already started discussing,
Check below link
hareshvalani

hey asus/mod

please do something about this

screenshot-20201023-234005.png

now google play music is no more so please give option to uninstall this app or remove from OS on next update

b'cos currently no option for remove this app (just disable option available)

so please remove it permanently

need help about google play music

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
chand.b79

Thank You!

Files go plays media files. What's the issue?