Thuban
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:max pro m1 zb 601 kl
Firmware Version:.63
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
There is no airtel vowifi support in max pro m1.....plzz enable it
10 REPLIES 10

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
rajanarasimhan1801

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/82118#Comment_82118

Hi SIr, Can you pls explain how u enabled it through CUSTOM ROM. I am not a geek and may need a more elaborate explanation. If i can also enable through the same method you used. Infact, i created a logi for myself jus to get updates over when this feature can be enabled in my Maxpro m2. i dont even need android 10. this feature will be enough. ALso, anyidea on whether this feature will be availabl as part of Android 10 ?.. pls help in that CUSTOM ROM

View post
Install Pixel experience ROM through any Recovery
(Note it will void your device warranty)
Steps
Unlock boot loader
Install custom recovery (TWRP recommend)
Flash Pixel ROM
Clear cache and data partition

Just check for Google for brief detail for all these steps
Pixel ROM has build in VoLte , VoWifi(Wifi calling) , Native Video calling(VILTE) working for all operators(Which ever operator it for launched). Even no update is needed for any future launch also.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we understand the importance of the feature you have inquired about. It would be highly appreciated if you could cooperate with us until there is an announcement on our official channels for the same.

Thuban
Star II
Victor0_ASUS

Hi there, we understand the importance of the feature you have inquired about. It would be highly appreciated if you could cooperate with us until there is an announcement on our official channels for the same.

View post
I hope u guys will enable it..if not..I have to change my device

dheepak
Star I
I am in desperate need of this feature, when can we expect this to be enabled?

sourabh6sept
Star I
@vckanandvpp Can you help me with enabling Wifi Calling for Airtel in PE+ on Max Pro M2? I've enabled it in the settings, but it still doesn't work.