This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M2 Version JP-17.2018.2007.428

andry_heroesiii
Star II
There is new update android 10 "still beta update" for M2 (november edition)
Versi JP-17.2018.2007.428

Is the updates is still beta?
Is the update is manually or fota service?
I'm scare if its manually, i have bad experrience when update via manual, i got "request password" problem

Please tell us ASUS
13 REPLIES 13

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
sokolinskiy88

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131363#Comment_131363

They don't care about us as customers. They treat us like garbage, I have no other explanation. They do not say anything vaunted moderators, and the answer is always one wait and we do not know anything. They have already said directly that 10 FOTA will not be, the people are already angry with them.

View post
When did they said say they will not be providing android 10 stable?

vfebrian6661
Star III
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131391#Comment_131391

When did they said say they will not be providing android 10 stable?

View post
They dont mention it, But doesn't it make sense that we waited for almost 10 months but there was no news about the stable update, i mean that's not normal for a stable

andy1965
Star II
Good morning, if XDA already made stable roms for Zenfone Max pro m2 and m1, because you as a company so important at a global level are not capable of making a stable rom, if you are the geniuses in laptops and sound and video, how is it possible that not can they do a decent upgrade for this max pro m2 and m1 family models ??? be serious with your customers

Will it cause any problem if I rename the JP with WW and make the upgrade? Please answer

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
tashintanim2019

Will it cause any problem if I rename the JP with WW and make the upgrade? Please answer

View post
Yes it will make problem,it will not install